Did you know that in Poland there is free access to the Internet available for everyone? It's called Aero2 and it works through 3G. To use it, all you need to do is:
2. You need to pay 20 PLN. It's a deposit and it will be returned if you return your SIM card.
3. You need to fill in the order form and send it, along with printed confirmation of transfer of your deposit and copy of your identity card, to the address shown on their website.
4. After about one month they will send you SIM card. Of course you cannot make phone calls with this card - it is only for data transfer.
5. Enter connection parameters:
Username and password: empty
IP and DNS addresses: automatic
6. You have free Internet :) It's not very fast and will disconnect you every hour, but still usable for browsing websites. I think it may be useful when you travel e.g. in train or after you move to new house and don't have new Internet connection yet. So if it's so cheap to get it, why not give it a try?